Do you have a layout featuring 3 photos or more that you would like to submit to this blog?




We will happily publish your layout(s) using 3 photos or more on a page.

Send them to mealin@optusnet.com.au with your name & suburb/state.

Visit & be inspired.....Contribute and be appreciated.....



Friday, December 31, 2010

Sketch Challenge layout received

Hello everyone

The first layout has been received for the current Sketch Challenge - my goodness that was quick Dale!!

I'm determined to go through my photo stash and put this one together as well - itching to do some scrapping now that Christmas is over and done with for another year.

Melinda from Scrapbookingncraft has kindly donated another $10 voucher from her online store as part of the prize pack - thanks Melinda - you're a treasure.

I'd like to wish you all a very Happy New Year and I hope that 2011 is full of happiness, laughter, joy and heaps of scrapping!!

Stay safe and take care, Ann xx

No comments:

Post a Comment