Do you have a layout featuring 3 photos or more that you would like to submit to this blog?




We will happily publish your layout(s) using 3 photos or more on a page.

Send them to mealin@optusnet.com.au with your name & suburb/state.

Visit & be inspired.....Contribute and be appreciated.....



Sunday, January 9, 2011

My interpretation of the Sketch Challenge

Hello
I thought I would post the layout that I did for the current Sketch challenge seeing as I won't be entering the challenge as such. We have had so much rain here in Queensland, that I didn't have much else to do so I took the opportunity to scrap a few layouts!

Here is the completed layout:-




Here is a close-up showing the gorgeous Green Tara adhesive ribbon with some beaded wires bound together to imitate "xmas lights".




This close up shows the "snowflakes" I created with 15mm eyelet lace decorated with stickles and surrounded by Kaiser bling.....




This one shows the 3D ornament I created using the Nestabilities ornament die. I cut 5 of them and then folded them in half lengthways, then joined each half together to create the 3D effect. Then put stickles on the edges and attached the bling hanger....



This is the sketch from Becky Fleck from Page Maps that I hope I have adhered to...

What do you think?

I hope that you will send me you layout soon to be in the running for a nice little prize pack. Send you layout(s) to mealin@optusnet.com.au by 23 January.

TTFN, Ann :-)


1 comment:

  1. Super cool details with the snowflakes and 3D ornaments. Love it!

    ReplyDelete