Do you have a layout featuring 3 photos or more that you would like to submit to this blog?




We will happily publish your layout(s) using 3 photos or more on a page.

Send them to mealin@optusnet.com.au with your name & suburb/state.

Visit & be inspired.....Contribute and be appreciated.....



Saturday, May 21, 2011

WR 250....

Hello everyone
I thought I would post one of my pages that I completed at our crop last night - I'm quite pleased with how it turned out. Would you believe this started out as a white piece of cardstock?? Well it did!!


Submitted by Ann M.
Queensland, Australia

I love to create my own background paper using inks, paint, stamps, masks etc - it's my latest craze! There are some great products out there to help you do that. I'd love to see your layouts where you have created your own background paper - why not send them in to me for publishing (as long as they have at least 3 photos on a page).

TFL, Ann :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment