Do you have a layout featuring 3 photos or more that you would like to submit to this blog?




We will happily publish your layout(s) using 3 photos or more on a page.

Send them to mealin@optusnet.com.au with your name & suburb/state.

Visit & be inspired.....Contribute and be appreciated.....



Saturday, July 28, 2012

My Little Fireman.....

Hello everyone
Today I have some wonderful double page multi-photo layouts to show you that have been sent to us by Carol Burger of Namibia.  I love the use of so many photos and the fantastic colours for these pages.


 Submitted by Carol Burger,
Swakopmund, Namibia

Submitted by Carol Burger,
Swakopmund, Namibia
Submitted by Carol Burger,
Swakopmund, Namibia 

Submitted by Carol Burger,
Swakopmund, Namibia

So many photos - I love it!!  Thanks heaps for sending them in Carol - we would love to receive some more of your pages from you soon.

I hope you have enjoyed these pages as much as I have and that you have got something from them to apply to your own scrapping.

Don't forget to send in your own versions to us as we will publish them for you.  We would love you to join our scrapping family.

TFL, Ann :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment