Do you have a layout featuring 3 photos or more that you would like to submit to this blog?




We will happily publish your layout(s) using 3 photos or more on a page.

Send them to mealin@optusnet.com.au with your name & suburb/state.

Visit & be inspired.....Contribute and be appreciated.....



Wednesday, October 10, 2012

11 photos......

Hi everyone

Well you are going to be very excited about these layouts I am about to share with you - together this 3 page layout contains 11 photos!!  That's right....

Esther has sent in her pages relating to her recent Halloween celebrations - what great memories there are here. 





Well done Esther - these are wonderful.  Actually....I think I count 12 photos - Fantastic!!  I'm looking forward to seeing more of your layouts.

If anyone else has layouts containing this many photos, why not send them in to us - we would love to see them.

TFL, Ann :-)



1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for publishing my LO! YOu are amazing and it is an Honor. YOu are right there are 12 pics, I only counted 11, LOL!!
    If anyone wants to see more details please stop on over at my blog:
    www.esthrmend.blogspot.com
    Thanks so much! I'm working on my challenge right now and a small hint it that it is Dinsey related :)

    ReplyDelete